Xero Nulled is beautiful software that handles all of your business accounting functions from bank reconciliation and financial reporting to inventory tracking and payroll.
Xero Nulled for WooCommerce gives you the ability to set up automatic creation of invoices in Xero for ecommerce sales. After the module is installed and configured, each order placed in your WooCommerce store is securely sent to your Xero account to keep records up to date.
WooCommerce Xero Features
- App name – this is the name of your application, choose an easy to remember name.
Note: Do not include a symbol in the app name or connection may fail.
- OAuth 2.0 grant type – this should be set to Web app
- Company or application URL – URL to your shop or main page.
- OAuth 2.0 redirect URI – you can find this URI inside your WooCommerce Xero Settings inside the wp-admin panel. See below.
- Copy the Client id, go back to your WooCommerce Xero admin settings page and paste it into the Client id field